We are under Stage II Fire Restrictions. Absolutely NO FIRE WORKS ALLOWED!*
Bring the whole family to Taos Ski Valley to join our “cool” 4th of July fiesta celebration, expended to 9 days this year, June 30- July 8.
Taos Ski Valley offers wonderful summer activities for everyone to enjoy, including summer hikes, disc golf, horseback riding, lift rides and more. Taos Ski Valley’s 4th of July event includes our popular parade, food, live music, duck race for kids, bouncy castle and more.
Book your lodging now. A complete list of accommodations can be found at the Village of Taos Ski Valley Chamber of Commerce web site: http://www.taosskivalley.com
4th of July Events
4th of July Village Parade and 9 Day Celebrations
Food, Lift Rides, Disc Golf, Hiking & More: 11:00 am – 9pm
Parade: July 4, 2012 – 2:00 pm
Live Music: 2:30pm – 5pm
Rubber Duck Race: 3pm – 3:30pm
Music by Kathy & the Cruisers
Saturday, July 7 Live Music
at The Bavarian
UZ is a Band that formed about 4-5 months ago, from Arroyo Seco/Questa New Mexico. They play a wide variety of music which includes: country, rock, alternative, Spanish, & blues.
4th of July Pictures
Absolutely NO FIRE WORKS ALLOWED!
*STAGE II FIRE PROHIBITIONS:
- Building, maintaining, attending or using a fire, campfire, charcoal, coal, or stove fire.
- Using fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices.
- Operating a chainsaw, or other equipment powered by an internal combustion engine, is prohibited.
- Operating or using any internal or external combustion engine without a spark arresting device properly installed, maintained, and in effective working order.
- Welding or operating acetylene or other torch with open flame.
- Possessing or using a motor vehicle off roads on federal lands, except when parking in an area devoid of vegetation within 10 feet of the roadway.
- Violating any state law, that specifically concerns burning, fires, or that which is for the purpose of preventing or restricting the spread of fire
There are a few, very specific exemptions from these prohibitions. Please contact the land manager for the area of interest, to see if you meet the criteria for an exemption.
Violations of these regulations is punishable as a Class B misdemeanor, by a fine of not more than $5000 for an individual or $10,000 for an organization, or imprisonment for not more than six (6) months or both.